Happy Labor Day weekend, and a big thanks to all of YOU! When I asked you on Instagram to send me items that would benefit Harvey relief efforts, you came through BIG time! I’m so grateful! I think you all found the best of the best stuff! I’m serious. I would buy every single one of these items on any given day, and now we can do it for a good reason! The best reason of all actually, to help those in need after Harvey! Now that’s my kind of shopping!
I know so many of us want to help, and this is a really good way! It’s a win/win! In this post, there is something for everyone on your list- for you, for the man in your life, for the little baby in your life, for the little girl in your life, for the consumate hostess in your life, for the coffee drinker in your life, etc. See? Everyone!
Now, on this Labor Day weekend, let’s shop and do good!
1. Texas Forever Shirt– I love the simplicity of this “Texas Forever” shirt. When I saw that Magnolia was donating ALL PROCEEDS to Hurricane Harvey disaster relief efforts, it was o-vah. I ordered it immediately. I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite tees. Yet another reason to love Chip and Jojo. I also love that, even if you’re not from Texas, you can still wear this shirt to show support. I ordered a small. My cousin said the shirt runs TTS.
2. Presmer Renee “Harvey” Bag– I love Presmer, and I’ve wanted to pull the trigger on one of their bags for a long time. Well, trigger pulled. Not only do I love the black and white design because it will go with everything, I also love that 50% of the proceeds from the “Harvey” bag go directly to The American Red Cross. There is also an envelope clutch version called #HoustonStrong.
3. Goldenthread Harvey Relief Necklace– Goldrenthread is a celebrity favorite, and it’s no wonder! I love that pretty much all Goldenthread pieces can be worn every day. Now that’s the kind of jewelry I like. I mean, if you’re going to spend the money, you want to wear it every day, right? 100% of the proceeds from the “Harvey Relief” necklaces will go towards basic necessities that they will collect and deliver personally. To see the full line of Harvey Relief necklaces, click here.
4. Paris Texas Come Hell or High Water Tee– I bought this tee for my husband and all of his friends who went out on their boats to help rescue people. I have tears writing about this because watching so many men show up in the truest sense to help strangers and neighbors was so encouraging and touching. Come hell or high water, they were out there and so many are grateful. Plus, have you ever seen a cooler graphic? Paris Texas always nails it with their graphic tees and sayings.
5. LEILA Skinny Bar Necklace– How cute is this necklace to wear with jeans and a t-shirt or to wear layered with a long necklace? The price is right, too. 100% of proceeds from this mini heart necklace will be donated to the Texas Diaper Bank for Harvey relief efforts. Maybe I’ll buy a few to keep on hand for birthday presents for my friends.
6. Holly Hollon Texas Cocktail Napkins– Who doesn’t need cocktail napkins? Even if you don’t drink cocktails, you drink tea or lemonade, right? And these aren’t just any cocktail napkins, they are TEXAS cocktail napkins! I’ve actually never seen Texas cocktail napkins. All proceeds will be donated to help support Harvey victims through Clear Creek Community Church. $20 for a pack of 25. To order, email holly@hollyhollon.
7. leMel Texas Strong Hurricane Harvey Bamboo Baby Onsie– This kind of onesie is all my babies wore. And I know I’m not the only one, which is why this makes the perfect Harvey relief item! 100% of the proceeds from these onesies will go directly to the Texas Diaper Bank Disaster Relief Fund. The Texas Diaper Bank has issued an urgent request for donations because diapers are not provided by disaster relief agencies.
8. Goldsheep Help Houston Leggings– With the purchase of each “Help Houston Legging,” 25% of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross to support those directly affected by Hurricane Harvey.
9. Miles David Harvey Relief Coffee Mug– You drink coffee, right? Well, then you need one of these. Ha! This would be a fun gift for anyone who has been a helper during this time. 100% of profits go to the @justinjames99 fund for flood victims.
Howler For Harvey Tee– I know so many guys who love the Howler Bros. brand. All of my husbands friends are really big fans, and we are climbing on board. Apparently we’ve been under a rock. I love the graphic on this tee. It’s different than all the other Harvey tees I’ve seen. 100% of all proceeds going directly to relief efforts in Texas.
11. Juniper & Blue Schoolgirl Bow– This shop is full of the cutest bows I’ve ever seen. I don’t even have a little girl, and I couldn’t stop scrolling through their Instagram Account. I even like the little baby headband bows. I’ve never liked those things before. Maybe it’s because I never had a baby girl. Ha! Now through 9/4/17, each bow or headwrap you purchase will provide a full day of meals for someone in need through the @houstonfoodbank. In addition to this, they’ve decided to start their Labor Day sale early. You will receive 25% off your purchase by using the code HOUSTON at checkout. Boom! Cute bows for all!
12. Cuteheads Kennedy Gray Seersucker Dress– Have you ever seen a cuter dress? Neither have I. I mean, it’s grey seersucker with ruffles! If you’ve never visited the Cuteheads site, you are going to fall head over heels! I have no doubt you’ll order a few dresses for the little ladies in your life. If I had a daughter, this would be my first place to shop. For the entire month of September, Cuteheads will be donating 100% of profits (Ummmm, WOW!) to Houston Mayor Turner’s Hurricane Harvey relief fund. On a side note, the owner of Cuteheads’, my friend Esther, house was flooded in Harvey, and I’m amazed by her strength and boldness to help others. Sorry, one more thing… check out this pom pom dress. So cute, right? I think I could link to every dress.
13. Texas Strong Tea Towel – I’m pretty sure this tea towel will look darling hanging in your kitchen. I’ve decided I’m going to give these to my “Round Top Girls” as a little suss. ALL proceeds from the sale of this tea towel will benefit Bread of Life, a mission in Houston that provides meals and fresh produce for homeless and unemployed folks in transition.