Today I spoke at a luncheon, where I shared what I am loving right now. It was such a fun event and I thought I’d share some of my new favorites with you all, too! Without being aware of it, it sort of turned into a report of the spring trends that I’m loving. I shared my prep work on Instagram last night (Pictured Above).
1. I am loving the slip on tennis shoe trend! A comfy tennis shoe that I don’t have to lace or have a pedicure for, and I look hip while wearing them?! Sign me up! Oh, and I ordered about 5 pairs and this one was the least clunky and the most feminine.
3. I love these delicate stacking bracelets from Alex and Ani. You can add them to an existing stack, wear one or two of them with your watch, or wear them all together on the other wrist. This stack offers many options, and that’s why I like it.
6. There is something about this minaudiere that makes me so happy. I’m a huge fan of Elaine Turner, and I’m in love with the bags in her Rio de Janeriro Collection. I just love all the fun colors! You can add this bag to any of your day outfits for a fun pop of color, and it can easily transition any outfit from day to night.
7. My friend Kathleen, with the blog bookbeautynow.com, recently came over to talk makeup. I shared with her that I love to do an all over shimmer around my eyes for an everyday look, and she recommended Maybelline’s Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. I love it! Thank you, Kathleen!
11. Last but not least, are you freaking out that you see an acid washed denim vest?!?! When I saw this trend I couldn’t believe my eyes! Well… it’s baaaackkkkk. I didn’t want to “invest” in this trend, so I found this one at OLD NAVY. It’s the perfect fit, cut and wash. More on this trend in a post to come.
What I wore to the event: